Skip to the content
- Capitol Calling Party: In Defense of Whistleblowers
- Deconstructing the Prosecution of Julian Assange
- International Symposium of Parliamentarians
- Global Day of Action for Julian Assange: April 11
- Journalists, Assange, Press Freedom: The “New York Times Problem” Explained
- Julian Assange Appeal & the First Amendment
- Verdict First, Then the Trial
- The Trial of Julian Assange and its Implications for Press Freedom
- The Assange Case: What Next?
- NYC Free Assange Rally & Press Conference
- Julian Assange Extradition Ruling
- Book Launch: #WeAreMillions
- Marking the 10th anniversary of WikiLeaks’ Cablegate publication
- WikiLeaks’ Iraq War Logs and what it means for Press Freedom
- What would Julian Assange face in the U.S.?
- WikiLeaks, Afghan War Logs and Press Freedom
- ‘NOT IN OUR NAME: The Psychological Torture of Julian Assange’
- The Assange Case and Collateral Murder
- Julian Assange: Doctors speak out
- Prisons and the Covid crisis
- The US-UK Extradition Treaty – Should it be replaced?
- Whistleblowers for Assange
- Journalists speak out for Assange
- Collateral Murder – 10 Years On
- Demonstration over the extradition of Julian Assange at Parliament Square
- Press Freedom and the case of Julian Assange
- M.I.A at UK Home Office: “Don’t extradite Assange!”
- Roger Water “Wish You Were Here” at Home Office
Leading academics, lawyers, journalists, press freedom/human rights groups, and politicians oppose the persecution of Assange.
See more →