The latest announcements, legal developments, and relevant commentary in Julian Assange’s case:
- 12 years since Cablegate – Media groups urge US to drop Julian Assange charges
- Wikileaks delegation touring Latin America to raise support for Julian Assange
- Assange doc Ithaka makes North American premiere
Daily courtroom reports from Julian Assange’s extradition hearing in London:
- Julian Assange Files his Perfected Grounds of Appeal
- Extradition Looms for Assange After UK Supreme Court Refuses to Hear His Appeal
- UK Supreme Court refuses to hear Assange appeal
Check back here regularly for upcoming panel events, demonstrations, and recordings of past events.
- VIDEO: Oct. 8 DOJ rally to Free Assange
- Roger Waters joins DOJ rally, tells Merrick Garland to free Julian Assange
- The Assange case: international solidarity and implications for press freedom globally
In the News
Selected press clippings, interviews, and articles on Assange’s case.