- This event has passed.
DOJ Rally: Justice for Julian
January 21 @ 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm EST
Saddened but not surprised that the UK High Court ruled in favor of the US prosecution to extradite Julian Assange, we worry about Julian holding up in solitary confinement at Belmarsh prison. Given this recent bad news and total lack of healthcare, we fear for Julian’s life.
Supporters of a free press will gather at the Department of Justice to send the message to Attorney General Merrick Garland that we will not stand by and be silent as the Biden administration continues to persecute and disappear Julian Assange who has risked his life to preserve the people’s right to know.
Join us January 21st to seek and demand justice for Julian!
- Marianne Williamson: author, activist, former presidential candidate
- John Kiriakou: CIA whistleblower
- Brian Becker: antiwar activist
- Leonardo Flores: CodePink activist
- Eleanor Goldfield: journalist, artist, filmmaker
- Randy Credico: radio host and longtime activist
- Stand with Assange NY
- NYC Free Assange
- Boston Area Assange Defense